Genral Information

Hello, My name is James. I am a 12 Year old boy who lives in Indonesia, Jakarta. I was born in April 16, 2007. I am the first child to be born, The school that I learn is Sekolah Cikal Cilandak. Untill now im still in Cikal but not in Cilandak. I am a 7 grader in Cikal Setu. My little brother is 6 years old. I grew up in a small neighborhood in Bangka, South Jakarta. Growing up i like to play games, so the first online game that i played was Roblox. it started on September 2016 when i started playing Roblox tycoon games. Years later i tried making my own game but i decided i copied a game that is popular and already existed and, it worked. I like to import to roblox. its like 3d model stuff but months later, i moved on. CSGO, all of my friends played CSGO so i decided to buy the game. I played CSGO almost everyday, after school, at weekdays and even in school. But once CSGO is getting old and free. I bought more games, Euro Truck Simulator 2, My Summer Car, GTA 4, Minecraft and more.

Image result for csgo
(What CSGO looks like)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driving Simulator Overloaded reviews 2019